The submission deadline is over. Submissions are no longer accepted.
Before uploading your submission, please read carefully and adhere strictly to the submission guidelines!
Papers NOT adhering to guidelines will be deleted from the system.
The EMAC 2019 Regional Conference invites electronic submissions of papers, which should be in PDF format no later than April 25, 2019 at 15:00 CET Time.
- Authors may submit more than one paper, but only one can be accepted with you as first author. This EMAC policy implies that an author can submit and present only one paper as a first author. For multiple submissions: - Submit one paper with you as a first author - The other paper(s) should be submitted with you as named second/third etc., co-author.
- Acceptance of a paper implies that at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the paper.
- Please make sure to mention your co-authors names on submission.
- Co-authors' names will be published in the program and conference proceedings exactly as you have indicated when you submitted your paper. No changes can be made after the submission deadline.
Format & Process
- No author information on any page of the paper, as papers will be double BLIND reviewed. Remove any author or institutional identifying information from the properties file on your computer.
- All papers are limited to ten (10) pages (everything included: the cover / title page, references, and appendix. tables and figures).
- The first (1) page should include only the title, abstract (maximum of 100 words or 10 lines), keywords. Any paper exceeding the specified limit will not be included in the review process.
- Papers must show a clear indication of the purpose of the research, research method, major results, implications and key references.
- Papers will be evaluated through a double blind review process and authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection by mid-June 2019.
The decision of the conference chair is final. The paper submitted is the final paper. No revised version is accepted.