Saint-Petersburg as the cultural capital and scientific center of modern Russia is very attractive for tourists and business tourists from all over the world. St. Petersburg has large international airport and good railway and ferry boat connection to the neighboring countries that will allow comfortable arrival and departure of conference participants.
How to get to UNECON:
Address: 21, Sadovaya Street, 191023 St. Petersburg
link for maps
1) Take a shuttle between the airport and metro station Moskovskaya.
From airport: bus № 39, Minibus taxi # K39 and Express city bus #39A. Each of them goes every 15 minutes.
Price: 40 RUB
Attention: you have to pay in cash, local currency.
The bus stop is straight away outside the exit from the airport (in the middle between two exits)
2) Exit the bus at Moskovskaya bus station. The underground entrance to the metro station will be 20-30 meters near
Price: 45RUB. Credit/Debit card is accepted.
3) Take a line directed to Sennaya ploshad.
4) Exit metro at Sennaya ploshad and take your right to Sadovaya street.
5) Follow the Sadovaya street 550 meters.
Attention! Use ONLY official taxi companies and do not react on private drivers offering you a service on the exit.
Official Taxi Pulkovo counters are located at Arrivals hall on the first floor of the Terminal.
You can also order English speaking taxi on the following telephones and websites:
http://taxovichkof.com/ - 8 (812) 330-00-00
www.6-000-000.ru/en - 8 (812) 600-00-00
English-speaking prebooking taxi service: http://welcome.taxi/cities/ru/saint-petersburg
Uber app is also available in Saint-Petersburg.